This notice sets out how we will use your personal data and your rights under Articles 13 and/or 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
KPM Recruitment Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and we aim to respect any personal data that you share with us.
Your personal information will be held and processed by (KPM Recruitment Ltd). (KPM Recruitment Ltd) is the controller of this information. This also includes when it is collected or processed by third parties on our behalf. (KPM Recruitment Ltd) collects, processes and shares personal information to enable it to carry out its statutory duties and other functions.
Our website might include links to other companies’ websites. However, (KPM Recruitment Ltd) is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we encourage you to read their privacy notices.
Personal information relates to that held by members of the public.
(KPM Recruitment Ltd) collects your data that you provide by your registering on our recruitment website, either directly or through an agency and other third parties. You may be asked to provide the following information:
- Personal contact details that you will provide when you register with us such as name, title, any addresses and telephone numbers in addition to personal email addresses, employment history and qualifications.
- Date of birth, gender and ethnicity.
- Any information that you have provided to us during an interview such as proof of ID (e.g. passport, driving licence or a utility bill as proof of address).
- Any information included in the application form.
- Records of any correspondence with us.
- Confirmation of your security clearance. This can include passport details, nationality details and information about any convictions/allegations of criminal behaviour.
- Records from documents showing your entitlement to work in the UK.
- When you access our website, we might collect your browsing records such as your IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, the pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other similar information. If you contact us over the phone, certain additional information such as your phone number may be sent to us.
Automated decision-making/profiling (if applicable)
We may use technology to select appropriate candidates based on the given search criteria. The process of finding suitable candidates is automatic. However, our employees are involved in the further selection process.
Your personal information is processed for the purpose of a recruitment campaign to fill a vacancy. This will enable us to process the following functions relating to your recruitment:
- Processing the applications received for vacancies.
- Arranging interviews for the successful applicants.
- Offering a successful candidate for the position.
If you have opted-in, we may also send you marketing information and news via email. You can opt-out from receiving this at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” when you receive these messages from us.
(KPM Recruitment Ltd) may share your information with other organisations in the course of carrying out our functions to enable others to perform theirs, but only where it is lawful.
For successful candidates, your personal information will be kept for 2 years after the completion of the recruitment process. For unsuccessful candidates, your personal information will be kept for 12 months after the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request information about how your personal data is processed, and you can also request a copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that any inaccuracies in your personal data are rectified without delay.
- You have the right to request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it to be processed. The request to delete individual responses will be considered on a case by case basis.
- You have the right in certain circumstances, such as where accuracy is contested, to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where it is processed for direct marketing purposes.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure and protected against being accidentally lost and against unauthorised access.
All data is stored on a secure AWS server. We also apply the best practice to ensure that your data is protected by applying an SSL certificate to our website, firewalls, passwords and anti-spam software. We will limit the access to your personal data to only those who have a genuine business to know it. Regular backups of our website take place to reduce the risk of data loss and we will notify you of a suspected data security breach where we are legally obligated to do so. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when it is transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
If you would like to engage your rights, make a complaint or contact our Data Controller, you can do so by submitting a request at:
KPM Recruitment Ltd
North Wing Warlies Park House, Horseshoe Hill, Waltham Abbey, England, EN9 3SL
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email if you have provided us with the means to do so.
This Privacy Notice was updated on July 2020.